Translate

Saturday, March 7, 2020

Non Stop Saturday

7:15 am
Mommy, wake up.  
I want chocolate milk.
I want bread.
I want more milk. 

8:00
I'm going to do a pee pee. 
Mommy, come play with me in my house.
Mommy, when are we going to Bernie?
Mommy

8:45
Let's go to Bernie.
Do you want your scooter?
It doesn't open for 10 minutes.
We can wait outside. 

9:30
Let's go to buy fruit.
What do you want?
Strawberries, Corn, Peaches, Apples, a pear, that green apple.

10:40
Where's the pool guy?
Mommy, where's the pool guy?
Mommy, are we going to your school?
Mommy, when are we going?
Get your stuff on.  Let's go.

11:10
I want to go on that slide. 
You can't go on that slide without me.
Come on, let's go on that slide. 
Wait in line with the other kids.
Wooooaaa.

12:00 pm
I want to go to the happy park. 
Let's go to the happy park.
I want to go inside. 
Let's go inside.
I want to go to the blocks. 
Let's go to the blocks.
I need to go home.
Why Mommy?
I'm so hot.

12:30 pm
Swimming pool. Swimming pool. 
I am going to get changed, Pablo.
Okay, I'll go change too. 
Mommy, can you help me take off my shirt?
Mommy, can you help me put on my swim suit?
Mommy, let's go. 
Mommy, we need towels. 

1:00 pm
What do you want for lunch?
Fish.  
Do you want fish or chicken?
Fish and French fries
You are having fish and vegetables or chicken and french fries.
Chicken and french fries. 

2:00 pm
Time to go to sleep, Pablo.
No momma
Get in the bed
Can we read these books?
OKay, get in the bed.

2:45 pm
Go to bed Pablo.
No momma 

3:30 pm
Mommy, wake up. 
Pablo, I am right here, awake, alive.
I am just tired.
Why mommy?

4 pm
Do you want to play in the water?
Yes. 
Do you want to play with your table?
Yes.
Do you want to go in the pool?
Yes. 

5 pm
I want pizza. 
The pizza shop doesn't open until 7
Mommy, where's the pizza guy?
We can't order until 7.
I'm hungry

6 pm
I want pizza. 
Okay, let's order but it's going to take some time.
Why?
Because the shop doesn't open until 7

7:30 pm
Where's the pizza guy?
Let's look at my phone.  We can track him.
He's not moving.  Where's the pizza guy?
Where's the pizza guy?
Where's the pizza guy?

8:30 pm
Brush your teeth, Pablo
Why? 
Because you just ate chocolate ice cream.
And...
Because your godfather's a dentist.
What?

9 pm
More books, Mommy.
No Pablo, it's time for bed.
Why? 
Because it's late and time to rest.
Voy a dormir. 

#SOL20 #day7 #tiredmomma 




1 comment:

  1. I know those days seem endless, but savor them. They will end, he'll grow independent, you'll wish them back. I hope you get some rest so you're ready for Sunday.

    ReplyDelete