Today, was a good day, there was some exercise in the morning on the rooftop and then my friend, Christine, decided to teach Oula via a Zoom class.
We all logged on between 4:25-4:30 pm. It was refreshing to see smiling familiar faces. Some near, some far but all familiar.
We started on time and Pablo was into it for like 30 seconds. He let me dance and got distracted by his house for the first 5 minutes. Then, he all of the sudden got frustrated I was not playing with him, walked straight up to the computer and slammed it shut. I reacted by saying "Pablo, please. I really want to dance with my friends." I calmly opened the computer and started again. He joined in for a few minutes.
He then sneakily snuck away and took out the lego maze box. He poured it all on the floor but was again, distracted once more. All of a sudden as I was doing a little jazzy spin, he comes around, shuts it again and says "No mama, no more."
My virtual dance party was denied. I need a back up plan if I want to join on Wednesday.
#SOL20 #day23
We all logged on between 4:25-4:30 pm. It was refreshing to see smiling familiar faces. Some near, some far but all familiar.
We started on time and Pablo was into it for like 30 seconds. He let me dance and got distracted by his house for the first 5 minutes. Then, he all of the sudden got frustrated I was not playing with him, walked straight up to the computer and slammed it shut. I reacted by saying "Pablo, please. I really want to dance with my friends." I calmly opened the computer and started again. He joined in for a few minutes.
He then sneakily snuck away and took out the lego maze box. He poured it all on the floor but was again, distracted once more. All of a sudden as I was doing a little jazzy spin, he comes around, shuts it again and says "No mama, no more."
My virtual dance party was denied. I need a back up plan if I want to join on Wednesday.
#SOL20 #day23
No comments:
Post a Comment