Translate

Friday, March 27, 2020

Random thoughts

#1: My husband comes home tomorrow, 7 weeks of single parenting and 2 weeks of quarantine later. 

We have all missed papa so much and are looking forward to his return. 

#2: My child and I were listening to music via the google speaker in our house today and it was absolutely hysterical to watch him try to talk to google.  He was like "Okay google, play wheels on the bus." 

#3: I was planning on cooking hamburgers and french fries for dinner alongside fresh melon and what did I do instead.  I ordered food because my son wanted the food delivered by a moto.  You pick your battles in life, but when you are single parenting and in a pandemic, you let a lot of things go and just roll with the punches. 

#4: Whether we are exercising, or teaching online, or playing with toys or houses, or trying to cook something, or do something artistic, I am losing creativity in having to be switched on every single second I am awake. 

#5: I am really bummed about not getting to see one of my besties: Heather and her family, for Semana Santa/ Spring/ Easter break.  They have been somewhat close the last two years living in Monterrey, Mexico and if our intended move to China does happen, then I worry, we won't see them for awhile again.

#6: Speaking of China, closing it's borders, dodgy Harvard medical scientists being paid by Chinese government.  I hope that this isn't part of the conspiracy theories that I play out in my head each day. 

#SOL20 #March27 #4moredays

No comments:

Post a Comment