An exhaustion is over me,
Dehydration when fueling up on liquids all day
A sore throat
Food not tasting as good as it should.
I anticipate a sickness coming.
I have had a solid run.
Since August, no colds, sinus infections, flu- like symptoms,
Flying high.
Taking measured precautions
Warmed up in a blanket
Having some soup with my dinner
Going to bed early
Canceled a dinner date I had with a girlfriend tomorrow.
If I can rest up and not drain my body,
I might be able to get it before it takes over my whole body.
Alright, now, I need to figure out how to get
Vitamin c dissolving tablets and Strepsils delivered to my house
on a Sunday night...
Wish me luck.
Dehydration when fueling up on liquids all day
A sore throat
Food not tasting as good as it should.
I anticipate a sickness coming.
I have had a solid run.
Since August, no colds, sinus infections, flu- like symptoms,
Flying high.
Taking measured precautions
Warmed up in a blanket
Having some soup with my dinner
Going to bed early
Canceled a dinner date I had with a girlfriend tomorrow.
If I can rest up and not drain my body,
I might be able to get it before it takes over my whole body.
Alright, now, I need to figure out how to get
Vitamin c dissolving tablets and Strepsils delivered to my house
on a Sunday night...
Wish me luck.
Good luck! I have some Airborne, but not sure how to get it to you through the ether. I have probably ten students who are either out, or have just returned, who have been severely ill with the flu. So far, I've lucked out, but I'm on my last box of tissue and last bottle of hand sanitizer. Spring break can't come soon enough.
ReplyDelete