This is the year I:
-listen and ask more questions.
This is the year I:
-make myself stretch everyday because I know how much good it does my body.
This is the year I:
-let my child lead me through my neighborhood with wonder, innocence and the strong desire to find wild animals at his disposal.
This is the year I:
-fall in love again with water in all forms because of Pablo.
This is the year I:
-examine the clouds again with wide eyes, curiosity and amazement.
This is the year I:
-roll around in the grass laughing with loved ones.
This is the year I:
-smoke a cigarette every now and then and am okay with it.
This is the year I:
-regularly salute my mom during moments of brilliance as if she were there in the background, a silent observer.
This is the year I:
-sit still when stuck in a flustering storm of dragonflies and butterflies.
This is the year I:
-give kiss attacks to my son and feel like I get shot with an injection of sunshine as he smiley requests “Mas! Mas!"
This is the year I:
-start making better environmental decisions, no plastic bags, shampoo bars, more recycled clothes, toys, etc.
This is the year I:
-start making better environmental decisions, no plastic bags, shampoo bars, more recycled clothes, toys, etc.
This is the year I:
-name and note small things as if living them for the first time.
This is the year I:
...
Love this chica!!! And love reading about your insights on life!
ReplyDeleteThe variety in your resolves makes this post special!
ReplyDeleteConscientious, funny, loving, thoughtful, creative...
Good job with a nice format.
(I want to learn more about the storm of butterflies and dragon flies!)
The variety in your resolves makes this post special!
ReplyDeleteConscientious, funny, loving, thoughtful, creative...
Good job with a nice format.
(I want to learn more about the storm of butterflies and dragon flies!)
This line struck me, "the strong desire to find wild animals at his disposal" and I chuckled.
ReplyDeleteHugs, my friend, as you think of your mom.